YouTrack is an innovative, keyboard-centric issue tracking and project tracking tool. It focuses on query-based issue search with auto-completion, manipulating issues in batches, customizing the set of issue attributes, creating custom workflows and and implements a keyboard-centric approach. And of course it can be easily deployed into Jelastic cloud. Come through few simple steps below and learn how to do that.
1. Create the environment
- Go to jelastic.com and sign up if you haven’t done it yet or log in with your Jelastic credentials by clicking the Sign In link on the page.
- Click on Create environment to set up a new environment in Jelastic.
- In the Environment topology window, specify the resource limits you want to be set for the environment (e.g. 8 cloudlets), select Tomcat 7 as your application server and JDK 7 as your jvm, type your environment name, for example, testyoutrack, and click on Create.In a minute your environment with both Tomcat 7 and JDK 7 will be successfully created and appears in the environments list.
2. Upload Java package
- Go to www.jetbrains.com and click YouTrack link.
- Click Download button, choose Java EE Container and copy YouTrack FREE pack URL address.
- Switch back to Jelastic dashboard and upload Java WAR package using the URL you have just copied.
- Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you have just created.
3. Start YouTrack
- Once the deploying is finished, you can open your environment in web browser.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Create a user account to access all YouTrack features.