It’s pretty easy, just follow the few simple steps below:
1. Create an environment
- Go to Jelastic.com and sign up if you haven’t done it yet or log in with your Jelastic credentials by clicking the Sign In link on the page.
- While in Jelastic dashboard, click the Create environment button:
- In the Environment topology window select Tomcat 6 as your application server, type your environment name, for example, orbeon, and click Create.
It will take just a minute for your environment to be created.
2. Upload a Java package
- Go to the Orbeon web site and download the latest Orbeon Forms community edition.
- Extract the files from the zip package you have just downloaded and upload the orbeon.war file to the Deployment manager.
- Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you have just created.
Now you can open Orbeon Forms in a web browser and use all its functions!