Razuna is an enterprise open-source digital asset management (DAM) / media asset management (MAM) system. It lets you centralize all your digital assets, automate and streamline your workflow, publish your assets directly to the web and collaborate with your team on all your assets.
Razuna gives you the benefit of an open-source DAM/MAM that is supported by a professional company.
Let’s deploy Razuna to the Jelastic cloud so you can see how easy it is!
1. Create an environment
- Go to jelastic.com and sign up if you haven’t done so yet, or log in with your Jelastic credentials by clicking the Sign In link on the page.
- While in Jelastic dashboard, click the Create environment button at the top left:
- Pick your application server (for example, Tomcat 6) and specify your environment name, for example, razunatest.
It will take just a minute for your environment to be created.
2. Upload a Java package
- Go to razuna.org and download Razuna WAR file.
- Unzip the package you have just downloaded and upload the WAR file to Jelastic.
- Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you created earlier.
3. Start Razuna
That’s all you have to do! Now you can open your application in a web browser, install Razuna and enjoy!