Now in its 18th year, the JavaOne conference brings together members of the Java community from over 100 countries from around the world to share their experience and knowledge with all things Java. In hundreds of technical, demo, tutorials, hands-on labs, and birds-of-a-feather sessions, attendees will learn about current and future trends in Java technology—both the platform and the language. At JavaOne, attendees come to learn, connect with others, and expand their community. JavaOne 2013 takes place September 22-26 in San Francisco.
Thanks to the kind folks at JavaOne we have a pass to give away, valued at $1600 for the event in San Francisco!
High-Level Benefits of Attending JavaOne
- Improve your working knowledge and coding expertise
- Choose from more than 500 sessions, including technical sessions, hands-on labs, tutorials, keynotes, and birds-of-a-feather sessions
- Learn from the world’s foremost Java experts
- Follow in-depth technical tracks to focus on the Java technology that interests you most
- Meet with fellow developers in formal and casual settings
- Enjoy world-class networking and entertainment events
At JavaOne, Dmitry Sotnikov COO of Jelastic will be speaking about How to Build Fail-Safe Clusters. We hope to see you there!
How to Enter
It’s simple! Just share this news via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn) and comment either here or via social media on why you NEED this pass to JavaOne! Be creative, make us laugh 🙂
We will announce the winner of the pass on September 3rd, 2013.
Note: We are taking care of the cost of the conference pass but not travel or accommodations.