We are excited to announce the upcoming technical webinar – ManageCat for Monitoring Tomcat and TomEE Servers in the Jelastic Cloud.
This application provides a cloud-based operational platform to manage software-based IT infrastructure products like application servers, web servers and lots of other server-side artifacts. The chief aim of the application is to provide a platform to manage every component of maintained resources within the internet.
From this webinar, you’ll learn how to install ManageCat application just in one click within Jelastic Cloud. Also, the CTO of ManageCat will show how to manage, monitor and troubleshoot your Tomcat and TomEE servers:
- Inspect real time status of web applications and server http connectors
- Manage server configuration files without accessing the server
- Monitor server metrics and connector’s real time status
- Use application remote deployment and deployment status
- Manage application user sessions in real time
- Access application class loaders and inspect deployment leaks
Join us on April 20, 2016 at 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT
- Mr. Gurkan Erdogdu, founder and CTO of ManageCat
- Ihor Kolodyuk, Technical Director at Jelastic
Special offer: for all the attendees of the webinar, ManageCat team will double the amount of the registered servers (with max 10 free server agent). For example, if you buy 3 servers, ManageCat will provide you 6 servers license!
Hurry up and save your seat!