[fleXive] CMS controls all importnat parts of your web site: pages, images, stylesheets, and so on. By applying workflows, the site owner can specify processes for certain actions (e.g. publication of new contents). Templating ensures that the page layout is separated from the page contents.
1. Create the environment
1. Go to jelastic.com and sign up if you haven’t done it yet or log in with your Jelastic credentials by clicking the Sign In link on the page.
3. In the Environment topology dialog which opens, specify the resource limits (e.g. 16 cloudlets), pick GlassFish as your application server, type your environment name, for example, flexivecms and click Create.
In a minute the environment with both Tomcat and Maria DB will be created.
2. Upload Java package
1. Navigate to flexive.org and download the current flexive-admin.war.
2. Upload your Java package to the Deployment manager.
3. Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you have just created.
4. When the deployment is successfully finished, launch the application in web browser. Log in with the initial login for the backend (supervisor/supervisor).
5. Wait a minute for the initializing process to be finished, click Continue and voila! you can start using Flexive CMS.
- How to deploy MeshCMS to Jelastic cloud (jelastic.com)
- How to deploy JadaSite to Jelastic cloud: the two-minute tutorial (jelastic.com)
- How To Deploy Jease to the Cloud in Few Minute (jelastic.com)