Today we announced a partnership with Diadem Technologies, India’s leading cloud service provider, offering dedicated and hybrid cloud hosting solutions for clients across the globe.
Diadem Technologies powered by Jelastic will offer their customers elastic PaaS with rich web UI for easy creation, scaling, clustering and smooth updates of monolithic applications and microservices.“We are excited about our partnership with Jelastic, as from now we will offer world-class PaaS and CaaS solutions from our TIER IV IDC in Mumbai to our clients across India. After evaluating various Platform-as-a-Service options over the past year, we decided to partner with Jelastic as it appeared to be the best fit for us due to the following reasons:
- Jelastic PaaS is a proven Cloud platform, that is available at over 50 data centers worldwide, and is widely used by developers and SMBs
- The backend of the hypervisor is built on Virtuozzo which we have been using successfully over the past five years for our VM deployments
- The Jelastic UI is easy to understand for SMBs, yet it includes enough options for the experienced developers for deploying their apps online
- Jelastic team provides 24×7 support to us, so for mission-critical hosting of our clients` applications we can be sure in getting proactive support from Jelastic
- Jelastic offers true Pay-per-Use pricing model, allowing our clients to be charged only for the resources they actually consume, not overpaying for the limits. This option helps to save cloud hosting costs significantly, unlike other public cloud providers pricing policies, where you need to pay for allocated resources,” said Hriday Biyani, CEO at Diadem Technologies.
“Smart service providers, as Diadem Technologies, keep searching for the advanced solutions to meet evolving requirements of their customers. And Jelastic is glad to help in upgrading commodity IaaS and VPS offerings to a unique appliance of managed PaaS and CaaS hosting,” commented Ruslan Synytsky, Jelastic CEO and Co-Founder.
Diadem Technologies offer the following benefits for application hosting on their network:
- Self-owned and managed datacenter network at India’s only Uptime Certified TIER IV datacenter facility in Mumbai, India with 99.999% uptime SLA
- Redundant, multi-homed network with all leading ISPs in India with over 300 Mbps uplink with a capacity to 1 Gbps
- Enterprise grade server hardware, network, and firewalls from leading hardware vendors
- Automated full data backup and recovery solutions are included by default
- Hybrid Cloud Service via partnership with AWS and Azure lets scale infrastructure seamlessly
- 24×7 Support over phone, email, and chat from NOC in Kolkata, India
Diadem Technologies powered by Jelastic provide 14 days trial period for all customers.